This includes 90 minutes of play time in the OUTDOOR Arena and comes with the use of Electric Water Guns from our arsenal. Rage Room only offers group sessions for 6 or more players.
6 Players $90
* Eye protection not required but encouraged.
* No throwing of the water guns or using them how they were not intended is permitted.
* Game rules are set by each group for how they would like to play. Team members are happy to suggest some fun games.
* Water shoes or sandals may be used for water wars game, but you must change into closed toe shoes when inside the facility.
* Keep all contents of the arena and games within the fence (any purposeful ejection of equipment off site/to the roof will warrant removal from activities).
* No malicious contact (any contact (tackle, push/shove, close range water shots to face or eyes) that is seen to purposely cause harm will warrant removal from activities).
* No destruction of equipment (Anyone seen misusing any equipment in a way that would harm/break it will be removed & banned).
* No climbing on obstacles/fence other than those designated to do so.
* If there is lightning/thunder, tornado sirens or any other dangerous weather, team members will stop all activity and you will have to come inside immediately.
* Extra protection or game equipment is allowed (ex: knee/elbow pads, gloves, soft cleats, braces, vests, etc).
* Guests are allowed to bring their own water guns as well, however we are not responsible for any damage to any items one brings).
* All current Water Wars guns are battery powered
Unfortunately, due to our scheduling of groups for all games, all groups must play first then have their party time afterwards.
Not at this time.
Yes, we allow players to bring their own water guns. They will be inspected before use.
Clothing that is cool, easy to run in, and comfortable is best for Dart Tag. Water shoes or sandals may be used for water wars game, but you must change into closed toe shoes when inside the facility. You MUST bring photo ID.
We recommend that players be at least 5 years old to play, but if they can follow the rules, operate the guns safely, and parents are comfortable we will allow younger children to play.