Introducing a new kind of axe throwing in town! Vibrant fluorescent colors under black light. Fluorescent axes flying! Hitting that bullseye, hearing your friends and family screaming, clapping, and cheering you on. You can even bring your own paper targets to hang to throw at. Bring those photos of anything or anyone, your ex, friends, enemies, zombies, etc. Come make some great memories with us. Book your Axe Rage session today!
One hour of axe throwing for one person.
One hour of intimate axe throwing for two people.
One hour of axe throwing for two people.
One hour of axe throwing for three people.
One hour of axe throwing for four people.
One hour of axe throwing for five people.
1 1/2 hour of axe throwing for 6 people.
1 1/2 hours of axe thr for 7 people.
Two hours of axe throwing for eight people
* The rules will be explained to you during the orientation speech prior to your event.
* There are two fluorescent yellow lines. These are our safety lines. You will throw behind these lines. This is just because sometimes when the axe does hit the board sometimes it can bounce back pretty far. So we ask that when you are throwing that you try not to cross it if at all possible.
* It is throw together receive together so if one person is throwing the other person should not be receiving.
* When your axe sticks, please retrieve it, before you throw another.
* No destruction of axes or equipment (Anyone seen misusing any equipment in a way that would harm/break it will be removed & banned).
Yes, there will be a brief orientation at the beginning of your event where you will be shown the proper way to throw the axe.
We do require everyone who throws to wear closed-toed shoe, but other than that just wear something comfortable. You MUST bring photo ID.
Yes, we supply all materials and equipment including the axes.
It is recommended for ages 12 and over and have enough strength to throw the axe safely. We do not have an age limit, but there is a strength restriction. If we feel that a person is not strong enough to throw the axe in a safe manner, then we will not let them throw. Minors can participate provided they can throw the axe in a safe manner and their guardian or parent is present.
Yes you may bring your own axe. As long as it is in good condition upon inspection.