Scroll down for FAQ. We offer specialty items that can be added on for an additional charge. Specialty item prices depends on item and availability. If you have more than 10 guests, you will need to book two sessions; one session for each rage room. We have two rage rooms. [GRATUITIES, TAX, SURCHARGES NOT INCLUDED] All prices are subject to change and all items are subject to availability, however; we will make it fair and equal.
1 person, 1 Medium Box of 15 or less Small to Medium Items. Any items over size limit will be treated as specialty items and an additional charge will be applied based on the item. Extra boxes may be brought for an additional fee of $15 per 15 items. (Only 1 person per BYOB session) No items on our prohibited list: CRT TVs/monitors, microwaves, cooling devices, light bulbs, pressurized cans, or any other dangerous items.
1 Person, 20 Small to Medium Sized Items, 1 Large Item.
2 People, 30 Small to Medium Sized Items.
2 People, 40 Small to Medium Sized Items, 2 Large Items.
2 People, 40 Small to Medium Sized Items, 2 Large Items, Upon Request, A sign that says DATE NIGHT!
3 People, 60 Small to Medium Sized Items, 3 Large Items.
4 People, 80 Small to Medium Sized Items, 4 Large Items.
5 People, 100 Small to Medium Sized Items, 5 Large Items.
6 People, 120 Small to Medium Sized Items, 6 Large Items.
7 People, 140 Small to Medium Sized Items, 7 Large Items.
8 People, 160 Small to Medium Sized Items, 8 Large Items.
9 People, 180 Small to Medium Sized Items, 9 Large Items.
10 People, 200 Small to Medium Sized Items, 10 Large Items.
* Do NOT smash/throw items toward the direction someone is standing or toward the door/back wall/ceiling.
*Do NOT hit each other.
* Watch your surroundings and be mindful of where you & others in your group are before breaking anything .
* If debris starts to accumulate on the floor, you may use the broom or ask your team member to sweep the debris away to avoid a slipping hazard.
* Inspect every breaking tool before use.
* Before or during a session if a tool appears to be damaged or weakened stop use immediately and notify a staff member.
* If any safety gear comes off stop all breaking immediately until it is properly put back on.
* If any safety gear becomes damaged during a session stop all breaking immediately, & notify a staff member to have it replaced.
* Only throw at / hit toward the target wall.
* Don't hit the walls with the weapons.
* Don’t hit the punching bag with weapons.
* Do not lean against ANY of the walls.
* Photos and videos are allowed (use at own risk we are not responsible for any damage to personal property).
* Do not break any items outside the smash lines.
* Only 6 at a time allowed inside the smash lines to break.
* No breaking when the door is open.
* When done smashing inspect yourself and others for any debris tracking before exiting.
* When exiting the rage room take all safety gear off carefully and put it in the designated hamper. Do not throw any gear in the hamper that has blood or other bodily fluids on them.
* When exiting and changing out of safety gear beware of debris (such as broken glass) on the safety gear or floor….use caution around exposed skin, feet, eyes and mouth.
* Do not throw break tools (hammers, bats etc).
* Do not stand on the tables.
* Do not purposely try to break the rage room fixtures (tables, walls, lights, building, speakers, tools, or anything that is not a breakable item provided) Doing so will result in a fine for the damage, removal, ban, and possibly other criminal charges.
* Put ALL used safety gear in the hampers when done with session (be careful for broken glass and debris when removing).
* If you hear a whistle stop smashing immediately.
* If you believe you may have been inJured or cut stop breaking immediately and notify staff for inspection.
* A team member may end a session anytime if any rules are not being followed, there will be NO refund in the case of early removal.
* Only throw items at the target wall with all parties (including the thrower) are standing at least half way back in the room to avoid ricochet
* Do NOT throw or toss items that have already been broken/have sharp edges
* You have not read and signed a waiver
* You break any of the rules and guidelines before or during a session
* Under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any other substance that alters cognitive / motor skills
* Do not follow team member’s instruction
* Any argumentative/combative/harassing behavior to a team member or another visitor is instant grounds for ending of a session, removal from the property, and may result in a lifetime ban….This is a zero tolerance policy and any unruly behavior will result in the Huntsville Police being called.
Our mask and gloves are one size fits all. We have coveralls from youth to 4XL. You may choose to not wear the coveralls
if you have long pants on and a long sleeve shirt. You must wear the
face mask and gloves at all times while actively breaking. If you have
children coming for a rage session, please make sure they wear long
pants and a hoodie just in case the coveralls are too big for them.
You don't have to wear the coveralls, but if you choose to not wear the coveralls, you will need to wear your own long pants and a long sleeve shirt. You must wear the face mask and gloves that we provide or you may bring your own.
Yes our masks and gloves are latex-free. Our masks have a rubber seal and the gloves are nitrile-coated.
It is recommended for ages 10 and over. We do not have an age limit, but there is a maturity level requirement. If we feel that a person is not safe or mature, then we will not let them rage. Minors can participate provided they can rage in a safe manner and their guardian or parent is present. Minors ages 10-14 must have a parent/guardian present in the building to participate but they do not have to be in the rage room with them. Minors under age 10 must have a parent/guardian in the rage room with them as a participant.
It is recommended to wear a hoodie, long pants, preferably good jeans, and good shoes. You MUST bring photo ID.
You should wear a pair of good shoes and must be closed toe and the top of the foot must be covered. Flats, Crocs, heels, or any other shoe that has toe covering but exposed top foot or heel are NOT a permitted shoes.
Guests are allowed to bring their own safety gear if they wish so long as it is approved by the team members (we are not responsible for any damage personal safety gear or clothing may incur while participating in the rage room).