Bring your family and friends and play amongst yourselves or you may book the alien invasion in a live video game scenario.
Rage Room will only be offering group sessions for six or more players for airsoft play and 4 or more players for the Space Alien Invasion Show.
Rocket City Space Alien Invasion
The game is on! Get ready to save the world killing alien invaders. Is your team ready? Rage Room is offering you a one-of-a-kind experience that takes you inside a realm never before imagined. We will prepare and train you to strategically maneuver through a displaced neighborhood that has been overtaken by aliens who are trying to kill you and take over the world. It's your job to stop them before it's too late. It’s like a real-life video game! You’ll shoot. You’ll kill. Will you save the world? You’ll have an experience you’ll never forget! This is pure Rocket City fun!
1 Extra 45 Round Magazine $5.00
3 Extra 45 Round Magazines $10.00
5 Extra 45 Round Magazines $15.00
8 Extra 45 Round Magazines $20.00
1 Grenade $ 6.00
2 Grenades. $10.00
[GRATUITIES, TAX, SURCHARGES NOT INCLUDED] All prices/items are subject to change without notice.
SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY!
These rules that must be adhered to at Rage Room facility:
1. CALL YOUR HITS!
2. All combatants must wear goggles.
3. Never remove goggles when inside of the arena.
4. All combatants must keep a barrel cover on their gun when not in the arena.
5. No outside guns or ammo.
6. Do not move or alter obstacles in the arena.
7. When outside the arena switch your gun to safety on.
8. No blind shooting – Look at what you are shooting at.
9. If using a plastic knife do not "stab" anyone. Knife kills must be done by laying the flat side of the knife on the enemy’s shoulder.
10. Yell "surrender" if you come within 5 feet of the opposition who has their back turned to you.
11. Do not climb or jump on or jump off of any building or obstacle.
12. Do not intentionally shoot lights or signs.
13. No fighting, or harmful physical contact will be tolerated.
14. We recommend that all players be at least 14 years of age or older to play airsoft, but slightly younger players are allowed if they can follow the rules, are ok with getting shot, and if the masks properly fit them.
15. All players occupying a room are eliminated if a grenade goes off in that room.
16. Red dead rags are recommended for eliminated combatants to signify elimination.
17. Since airsoft guns and training knives look realistic we ask that all real weapons (guns, knives) not be brought on the property to prevent any confusion amongst what is real and for airsoft use only.
All Safety Rules must be adhered to. Any violation of safety rules, (i.e., removing masks during games, not using barrel covers, shooting in safe area, etc) may result in ejection from the games, or from our arena.
Please refer to a Rage Room team member if you have any questions.
Safety is our #1 priority! If the game is not safe, then the game is not fun. Please respect the safety of all players and observe all safety rules when playing airsoft.
Yes upon approval after inspection. Make sure to bring your barrel covers.
Baggy clothing that is comfortable to run and work out in is the best. Loose fitting pants and shirts tend to absorb the impact of the ball which lessens the sting of getting shot. Most players wear old jeans, sweat pants, or BDUs for their bottoms and long sleeve t-shirts, jackets, or hoodies are great for the upper body. For shoes, old tennis shoes, boots, or cleats work fine, and many players like to wear a beanie or hat for head protection. You MUST bring photo ID.
We recommend that all players be at least 14 years old to participate in airsoft games. If you are confident that children slightly younger than 14 will follow the rules, can handle the larger sized guns, will be ok getting shot by higher velocity bb’s, and the safety masks fit them properly, then they will be allowed to play.
For children 14 and under, there must be one participating adult for every two children 14 and under.
We recommend Nerf War for younger children who are not allowed to play airsoft.
Actually airsoft is statistically one of the safest sports you can play. Recent studies by independent insurance companies have proven that airsoft is actually safer, based on number of injuries per year, than golf, bowling, and tennis. Just remember to wear your goggles, keep your barrel cover on when outside of the arena, and never point a gun at anyone when not wearing goggles.
Yes, players should use a barrel blocking device to ensure that players are safe when not in the arena.
We do provide the equipment depending on what package you select.
No. We have bottles of waters for players. You are welcome to bring in any food or drinks for special events.
Airsoft uses 6mm plastic or biodegradable bb pellets that do not break on impact. The guns look realistic and they are true to life scale. Being honest and calling “hits” when shot is very important in airsoft because there is no way to tell if someone is marked or shot. BB’s are very inexpensive since they are just small plastic balls, and the guns look like real firearms. Airsoft requires an honor system to know when someone is hit, it is hard to see the bb’s fly once they leave the barrel of the gun. Airsoft guns are also a bit larger and more difficult to handle for smaller kids. We recommend players be at least 14 years old to play airsoft.
Most people hardly feel when they get shot due to their adrenaline flowing, but most hits feel like getting popped with a rubber band. If you wear the right clothing that is baggy and thick and protect your hands, head, and neck, you shouldn’t have an issue with it hurting. At close range they can sting a bit more since the bb does not break.
At this time we do not have open play. You would have to book one session for your friends and/or family. Each person can pay for themselves when they arrive.
Prices and information are available on the page above. When you are ready to book, then click the BOOK NOW, find the package that you are looking for and it will pull up available days and times that you can book.